Friday, December 28, 2012

Kristins' Korner - Monthly Newsletter




Dear Friends,
We at the Autism Hope Alliance are so excited to bring you our first e-Newsletter every month. However, we are going to do it a bit differently as we want to really connect with you! Please click on the MP3 link below to hear a special message from me.


We wish you and your families a wonderful winter season!!

Warmest regards,

Kristin

Kristin Selby Gonzalez
Autism Hope Alliance, Chairman
Mother of Jaxson (age 10 diagnosed with autism)

Links we thought you might like this month!
EXCITING Scholarship Opportunity to attend the Autism Treatment Center of America’s Son Rise Start Up Program™ in February 2013!!



Awesome GF/CF Ginger Cookie recipe from TACA (Talk about Curing Autism)

Video highlight: Kristin interview’s Speech Nutrients about the importance of Omega’s

Great deal on one of our Favorite products:
Use this code: BOH558 when ordering and save an additional $5 off  your first order

Kristin Selby Gonzalez becomes Chairman of Autism Hope Alliance


www.Twitter.com/KSelbyGonzalez
www.Facebook.com/AutismHopealliance
www.AutismHopeAlliance.org

5 comments:

  1. Hello! The link to the page to the scholarship application isn't working... just wanted to let you know! What you are doing is fantastic! xoxo Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! Thanks so much! It was so crazy thing with the server that lasted a short time. It is all fixed now!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed the application? Where exactly is the location of the service for SonRise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Summer! The Autism Treatment Center of America is located in Sheffield, MA. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello Kristin nice to meet you here in son rise program.. I just want to ask you weather you can help me to get scholarship I want to learn about son rice program for help my students here .. sorry I will introduce : my name : Rumiyati Rasmin , I'm come from : Indonesia and now I work in autism school that 's almost all my student is 9 years up , almost of them before used ABA Program. send me an email if you have news about that my email deniamianti@gmail.com my facebook :Rumi edy . I love very much my students and hopefuly can help them thank you

    ReplyDelete