Monday, December 3, 2012

Getting to Know Me!

So I was reading an article that said Facebook friends don't share things that most friends might know about you.

So....here is my list: 

25 things you might not know about me


25. I still go to the same dry cleaners since middle school (20 min drive now from my house)

24. I am a beach girl, not a city girl (give me a pair of flip flops over my 4 inch heels any day!) 

23. I love country music (yes I said it!) 

22. Hate the smell of lavender 

21. I don't drink coffee; I think it's gross 

20. I am painfully shy 
(Not with people I may never see again just those I know I will)

19. I didn't really talk till age 5, as I cried a lot and was super afraid of everything

18. I got straight A's for most of my life in school (found school painfully boring).

17. I never get jokes and just laugh anyways

16. People underestimate me and mistake my kindness for weakness

15. I have mild dyslexia, which also affects my ability to recall words, and often I change the word in mid sentence, as I can’t remember how to pronounce it

14. I was raised by my Gramma and don't talk to any of my family after she passed 

13. I am a hopeless romantic

12. I collect coins and stamps

11. I hated history as a kid and now I find it fascinating 

10. I hate cooking but love eating 

9. Love wine but never drink at home or around Jax

8. I don't care about things I used to (purses, shoes, clothes, houses, cars) after autism happened however, I don’t judge my friends that still do

7. I love clearance 

6. I am a loner for the most part (always have been) and love eating, shopping and going to movies alone

5. I have a small circle of friends

4. I get every saying wrong but have learned to laugh at myself

3. My son is my world (you probably knew that)

2. I can't sing to save my life but have sooo much fun trying

1. I don't eat seafood (not for 25 plus years and many find that odd). 

So that pretty much sums me up.... I am just a simple gal... Nothing too exciting... Xoxo

Now lets hear some things about you! Comment below! Don't be shy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment