Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Great new video! Dr. Allen T. Lewis on Autism Approved!

Interview of a brilliant doctor with a big heart!



It is amazing when you meet a doctor whose heart is clearly a major driving force in his work.  I was very moved by Dr. Allen T. Lewis’ passion to help people.  His own son was diagnosed with autism and it changed the course of Dr. Lewis’ life from that day forward.  He’s been working with children for over 20 years and has found great success using integrative medicine and targeted nutrient therapy to help in the recovery of children not only with autism, but also behavioral disorders as well.  This is a wonderful interview and a must see for learning and inspiration!


Dr. Allen T. Lewis Interview Part 1:
Dr. Allen T. Lewis Interview Part 2:

1 comment:

  1. I was a roommate of his before he was a Doctor. I am not surprised. He has always been this way. Great to hear his voice again. I would trust him with my child.

    ReplyDelete